- MP3 Audio90 MB
Or download here
Join Dodificus, Jenepod, and Paraka as they talk about multi-voice podfics; what kinds are out there, how to organize one, what kind of story fits multi-voice and recs!
Links to all the sites and podfics discussed in the episode are below, or check out our pinboard.
- Audio Snippers Club
- #ITPE Twitter Account
- Podfic Announcements
- Podfic Talk
- Fangirl Productions
- Lost Loves by cantarina, written by sam_storyteller
- Choose Your Own Avenger by anna_unfolding, argentumlupine, curiously_me, dapatty, fleurrochard, Hananobira, heardtheowl, jesperanda, kalakirya, knight_tracer, Lunate8, miss_marina95, paraka, Readbyanalise010, reena_jenkins, regonym, silly_cleo, SisterOfWa
- This Has Been: “A Stupid Thought I Had to Share with All of You” by aphelant, AshesandGhost, bessyboo, duckgirlie, exmanhater, Faintdreams, growlery, Jenepod, klb, knight_tracer, Lunate8, marianas, Opalsong, paraka, pollyrepeat, RevolutionaryJo, Rhea314 (
- The lockpick is his penis by reena_jenkins, kalakirya, analise010
- Opalsong & Kalakirya’s Teen Wolf Chat!fic and Not!fic Compilation
- Wait Wait Don’t Eat Me by aethel, DarkEmeralds, Lunate8, templemarker, twtd, zvi, written by Nestra
- Size 7,5 by lavvyan
- Podfic Collaboration
- Collaborative Podfic
- Mixed Media by Alexeidarling, argentumlupine, croissantkatie, FumblesMcStupid, JinkyO, klb, lurkdusoleil, marsmaywander, nadiacreek, Nielrian, originally, Pandor4, pene, ProfessorSpork, reena_jenkins, theshriek
- Queensguard by fayjay, akadougal, bananacosmic, cantarina, cookiemom6067, crinklysolution, eve_n_furter, fishpatrol, fleur rochard, gblvr, klb, kronos999, laurie, lunate8, luzula, meansprite, paraka, podcath, smallearthcat, templemarker, twasadark, zvi, w
- Do You Want to Date My Avatar by opalsong, majoline, dr_fumbles_mcstupid, piscaria, anna_unfolding, kdheart, 24thkey, starduchess, hananobira, written by christycorr
- Written By The Victors by æsc, anatsuno, busaikko, cat latin, cath, cayendi, celtic_tigress, chr0me kitten, dajaje, emelerin, fleur rochard, fox, general_jinjur, indy go, indybaggins, kass, lim, loreleif, ponceflower, rivkat, sapote3, sheafrotherdon, shr
- Clint Barton’s Inbox Series by Mystical Moonstar, paraka, written by dreamingbackwards, watersword
- Floating Our Way Out by Jenepod, written by frankie_ann
- Be No Stranger (All Your Saints and Soldiers Remix) by fire_juggler, paraka, written by jibrailis
- In the Music of Time by greedy_dancer
- The Worst Thing I Ever Did by factorielle, neverbalance, written by RemainNameless
- a distinct lack of tutus by aethel, argentumlupine, bessyboo, exmanhater, klb, marianas, Rhea314, rivers_bend, templemarker, written by Fahye
- A Brief Introduction to Online Fantasy Hockey by applegeuse, fishpatrol, scintilla10
- Earth’s Mightiest Defenders by cantarina, silly_cleo, vassalady
- Text Me by ArwenLune, blackglass, daroos, litra, miss_marina95, reena_jenkins, written by Clockwork_Mockingbird
- Deus Ex Trilogy by opalsong, parley42, kaseteufel, easyyangent, written by icarus_chained
- Tequila Cake by bessyboo, klb, written by cjmarlowe
2 Responses to Auralphonic 001: Multi-voice Podfics
Podfic, as an artform is really evolving, and I like to see how podficcers continue to push the boundries of collaborative art. Collaborations vary in quality, but I am excited about the things that I am seeing.
The way music and effects are used. The way people alter voices to represent different people or different moods, the way sound effects are incorporated. I really feel that we are making something new and original here, and I am really impressed by it. So good of you to start this podcast to talk about it all.
I wanted to add a rec to your list. It was released after your podcast so you may not have heard it yet, The Blue Guitar by cleanwhiteroom, elementals
Fandoms: Pacific Rim (2013) .(http://archiveofourown.org/users/cleanwhiteroom/pseuds/cleanwhiteroom)
They used original music, drafted family members as actors, and even have a male narrator. Check it out.
Would love to see more discussion of music, effects, and ambiance.
Thanks for the listen, and the comment. We’re glad you enjoyed the podcast and we’ll definitely check your rec out. It sounds really interesting – a family project! 🙂